Focus Area: Human Resource and Workforce
Development - Online
This online master's degree program with a concentration in Adult & Continuing Education Leadership has a focus on Human Resource and Workforce Development. The program will contribute to the development of competent, inquiring educational leaders and practitioners. These leaders and practitioners require advanced preparation to meet the broad spectrum of learning needs that exist in today's dynamic and complex society.
Our program will prepare you for positions of leadership in a wide range of areas: pre-employment training and workforce development, staff development and continuing professional education focusing on job-related skills and competencies, as well as leader ship and management development. These areas constitute the largest and fastest growing area in the field of adult education.
What are the benefits of the online program?
• Convenience - you study at your own time and pace
• Excellent student support services - 24/7 help desk, financial aid, virtual library and online registration
• Ability to complete a master's degree program in two years
• Ability to grow and develop in writing, in-depth exploration of human resource and workforce development theoretical frameworks, and practical application
• Courses taught online by full-time, nationally-recognized faculty members with practitioner experience
• Tradition of a long-term, accredited university
Simone C.O. Conceição, Ph.D., Professor, Program Coordinator