Elementary and Middle School Mathematics Master of Science Program This unique program provides a cohesive course sequence focusing on the teaching and learning of mathematics in the elementary and middle schools, grades K-8.
- Theory examined in course work is connected to the teaching and learning of children in the mathematics classroom.
- Participants explore mathematical topics through problem solving approaches, examine development of mathematical ideas, and analyze instructional strategies.
- The same group of participants remain together throughout the program, following a cohort model.
- A coordinated schedule of courses occurs over two years for six semesters (eleven course).
- Participants earn a 33 credit Master of Science degree in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus area of Mathematics Education in Elementary and Middle Schools.
Coursework for new cohort will begin Summer 2005 and continue through Spring 2007.
For More Information, Contact:
Dr. DeAnn Huinker
Dr. Henry Kepner
Download Flyer and Application below.
| 94.92KB |
|Graduate Cohort in Elementary and Middle Grades Mathematics Flyer and Application |
| 96KB |
|Summer and Fall Courses for Graduate Math Cohort |