Student Status Change Agreement
The form is completed when a student wishes to change status from undergraduate to graduate or from graduate to undergraduate. Some courses in the post baccalaureate teacher education program are required for graduate level students only. When the student is required to take these courses, he or she must request a change in status in order to register for the class.
- The student may request only one change of status per semester.
- The student should not enroll in classes for a semester in which status will change from graduate to undergraduate, or undergraduate to graduate until after this form has been submitted and your status has been changed in PAWS. Failure to do so will impact registration.
- The student completes the following fields: Last Name, First Name, Middle, Campus ID, Type of Change requested, Semester, Name of Academic Advisor, Student Signature, and Signature Date.
- The completed form is forwarded to the student's Academic Advisor.
- The advisor retains a copy of the form in the student's permanent file and forwards the form to the appropriate office for processing.
For questions or assistance in completing this form, please contact (414) 229-4904 or email@example.com