Reentry after an Academic Drop
- Obtain (and complete) an Administrative Action Appeal Request form. Indicate "Approval to reenter after an academic drop" on the form. Forms may be obtained.
- In person: Enderis Hall, Room 366
- Attach an unofficial transcript, rationale for request (state the reason for your academic difficult including a plan to avoid future problems) and any other supporting documentations.
- Obtain (and complete) an Undergraduate Reentry Application.
- In person: Mellencamp Hall 274
When completing the application it is important to indicate “same Education program” as the “Desired Field of Study."
Note: The re-entry application deadline is July 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester. Applications are not accepted after the deadline. If you have missed the deadline for the semester you would like to re-enter, you will need to apply for the following semester or contact the Department of Enrollment Services to discuss the circumstances that prevented you from meeting the application deadline.
Submit the Administrative Action Appeal Request form, the Undergraduate Reentry Application, and additional documentation to your academic advisor in Enderis 366
- If your appeal is approved, your Undergraduate Reentry Application will be forwarded to the appropriate office.