Curriculum and Instruction Specialization
Admissions Requirements (include:)
- admission to the UWM Graduate School
- the Ph.D. Program in Urban Education
- and Curriculum and Instruction.
- content area (e.g., reading, science, mathematics)
- educational level (e.g., early childhood, middle childhood through early adolescence, early adolescence through adolescence)
- general area (e.g., curriculum & instruction, teacher education)
- special area (e.g., urban curriculum design, teacher leadership)
Major ProfessorA major professor will be temporarily assigned to you upon admission.
For Additional InformationUrban Education Doctoral Program
Enderis Hall Room 515