Application and Eligibility Information
Eligibility & QualificationsThe basic qualifications for all scholarships are listed below. Additional eligibility requirements specific to each scholarship and an explanation of the criteria used in making the awards are indicated with the description of individual scholarships.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (including transfer credits).
- Submission of Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You must be admitted to the School of Education or meet all requirements for admission.
- In addition, the scholarship committee will base its decisions on the strength of your academic career, the information listed on your resume, and any unique or unusual circumstances you may have had.
- You must be registered for at least six credits each semester to receive your scholarship.
If you have questions regarding the scholarships available or the application process, you may contact us:
Mailing address: UWM School of Education
Office of Academic Affairs
Dr. Rob Longwell-Grice, Scholarship Coordinator
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Location: Enderis Hall 215
2400 E. Hartford Ave.