Free Printing @SOIS
We offer free color printing to SOIS faculty, staff, and students.
- Faculty and Staff have unmetered printing quotas
- Undergraduate students have 250 pages of free printing
- Graduate students have 500 pages of free printing
- Print quotas are reset these terms (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Print quotas are not reset for Winterim
You can check your SOIS print quota by clicking the "Check Print Quota" icon on your desktop from the SOIS computer lab. If your quota runs out, you can increase it by bringing in paper. For every sheet of 8.5x11" paper you bring us, we will increase your quota. So, if you bring us 500 sheets of paper, we will increase your print quota by 500 sheets.
Student workers, RA's, TA's, and any SOIS employee or assistant, is also eligible for unmetered printing.
Free Printing Overview Video
How to Check your Print Quota
- Login to PaperCut
- Look for your "Balance". Each page printed is worth $0.10, so if you have $50.00 you would have 500 pages of printing, if you have $25.00 you would have 250 pages of printing, if you have $0.30 you would have 3 pages of printing, etc.
- If you cannot login, this means that you do not have a SOIS user account. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account.
Check Your Print Quota Online
If you are off campus and would like to check your print quota, you can do so here: http://184.108.40.206:9191/app
You will need to login with your SOIS ID and password. If you do not have an account, please request one from email@example.com.