Welcome to one of the largest engineering organizations at the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Get the information you need here in the net or come visit us in campus, the Engineering and Mathematical Sciences building is located at 3222 N. Cramer St.,in room E371W. We would like to challenge you to choose mechanical engineering if you are not sure of a major and at the same time to join ASME.
ASME's goals are to:
- Maintain mechanical engineering students informed and involved with the profession.
- Provide students with a place to study or a place to just relax.
- Provide students with important resources and contacts.
- Provide ASME members with opportunities to attend regional and national conferences.
- Some of the benefits students obtain by joining are:
- ASME members get a chance to participate in design competitions which require use of actual class material.
- Members have several social activities per semester.