PAWS (Panther Access to Web Services)
Online student services system used by instructors, advisors and students.
- Register for classes
- Review grades
- Access online statements
- Check for "holds" on an account
- Change address
- Check financial aid status
Instructors and advisors, depending on their role, can:
- View and/or print class rosters
- View advisee lists
- Provide feedback to students via the Early Warning System
- Enter grades and/or import grades from D2L
Online help documentation can be found at pawstraining.uwm.edu.
Administrative access to PAWS dataFor view-only access or update-access to certain pages in PAWS, the following must be completed:
- PAWS training
- Authorization form(s)
- Online FERPA tutorial and quiz
PAWS data is also accessible via the Data Warehouse. To obtain information about data content and for authorization to use Hyperion to extract data, contact UITS Data Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about the data warehouse is available at datadmin.uwm.edu.