UWMWiFi/eduroam Set-up Instructions
Instructions to set-up personally-owned devices for UWMWiFi are below. If you have a University-owned device, check with your IT support professional.
- In order to complete the set-up process, you must input your ePantherID and password. This must be done in an area with UWM WiFi service.
- To access wireless service at an eduroam participating institution, use the instructions below and input “eduroam” as the selected wireless option.
- Devices should be virus-free and have the latest operating system updates.
- Not all mobile/Android devices support 802.1x authentication. If you have questions or issues with your device, please contact your vendor or manufacturer for assistance.
Printed instructions are also available at the:
- Walk-in Help Desk in Bolton 225
- Library Learning Commons
Hands-on assistance is available at the Walk-in Help Desk in Bolton 225 and Library Learning Commons (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. –5 p.m.).
Instructions (pdf format):
Automated tool instructions for OS X 10.7 or higher
Automated tool instructions for iOS 5 or higher
Automated Tool instructions for Windows 7 or Windows 8
Contact the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040, toll-free at 877-381-3459 or use the online request form at GetTechHelp.uwm.edu.