Planning for the Future - Summer
The Planning for the Future Summer Reading and Writing Program at UWM is an intense two week program. Students are placed in skill-building or enrichment levels based of academic grades and grade level. The goal of the program is to equip students with the tools needed to develop effective reading and writing skills.
Program also includes:
- Life Skills and Leadership Workshops
- Majors and Careers Exploration
- Mentoring by High School and College Students
- Guest Speaker Presentations
- Campus Tours, Field Trips and Social Activities