As a service to prospective and current faculty and staff and graduate students, this page lists properties that are available for rent and sale in the neighborhoods surrounding UWM. If you find a property that interests you, please call the number listed.
Please be aware of the following:
- This listing service is available to UWM Faculty/Staff/Graduate Students ONLY.
- The properties advertised are available upon an equal opportunity basis. (See statement below).
- The properties listed are neither University-inspected nor approved.
- Properties will only be posted if they fall within the Neighborhood Relations geographical boundaries (see a map here).
- The City of Milwaukee limits occupancy to no more than 3 unrelated persons per unit. Violators may be fined and/or evicted. Remaining occupants may be responsible for the entire lease payment.
- All information submitted for posting will become public, obtainable from this website.
- If interested in posting a property, please e-mail Laura Purifoy with address of property, a brief description, rent, availability, and contact information.
PROPERTIES FOR RENT
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
You can also contact the Neighborhood Housing Office, which provides direct outreach and advising to help students find quality off-campus housing and roommates.