Animal Care Links and Resources
- University of California, Davis
Animal Care and Use Administrative Advisory Committee. Includes policy statements, protocol templates, policy and procedure manual excerpts, page of reference documents with links and 11 autotutorials.
- University of Florida IACUC
Includes IACUC guidelines, IACUC review process, animal use approval forms, links to other IACUC sites, graphs of USDA trends of animal use for last 3 and last 20 years and information on animals by species.
- University of Minnesota
Research Animal Resources. Includes animal use forms in rft and pdf formats and forms for using hazardous or infectious agents. Multiple IACUC guidelines, animal use issues, experimental guidelines, selected references, links to other sites, etc.
- Animal Welfare Information Center
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing
- NIH National Library of Medicine
- NIH website on Model Organisms for Biomedical Research
Regulatory Agency Links