University Safety and Assurances


The UWM Surplus Program (x3465), through Physical Plant Services, helps manage unwanted furniture, equipment, & computers from campus, by either finding a new use for it in another department, selling it online to the public, donating items to area non-profits, or by recycling it as scrap.

If you have unwanted items that your office or department need to get rid of, simply fill out the Surplus Declaration Form and send it to

For more information see Physical Plant's Sustainability website, Disposal Guidelines

Or, call them at x3465.