Reproductive Health Hazard Information
- UWM University Safety and Assurances Program: Guide to the Safe Use of Radionuclides at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Section 24--Prenatal Radiation Exposure.
- US Department of Health & Human Services--Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
- Department of Health & Human Services National Toxicology Program The Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction
- CDC: Reproductive Health: Developing Partnerships in the Study of Reproductive Health in the Workplace
- NIOSH: Reproductive Health
- NIOSH: The Effects of Workplace Hazards on Male Reproductive Health
- NIOSH: The Effects of Workplace Hazards on Female Reproductive Health
- OSHA Safety and Health Topics: Reproductive Hazards
- Reproductive Toxicology (REPROTOX)
Staff and students requesting additional information on reproductive health hazards may contact:
Barbara Coyle, RN, COHN
Reproductive/Occupational Health Nurse
Bureau of Occupational Health
Division of Public Health
Department of Health and Family Services (DHFS)
Or contact the Norris Student Health Center, or the UWM Department of University Safety and Assurances at x6339.