You've got to see us to believe it!
Students and families who visit us become convinced the instant they step on campus. Let us show you how UWM is the place for you!
- Request a tour
- Tour our campus and learn what makes UWM a perfect fit. You don't know us until
you visit us.
- Open House
- If you are looking for a comprehensive, fun and innovative way to answer all your questions about life at UWM, this is the event! Presentations, booths with interactive demonstrations, department tours, advisors and staff available to discuss majors, admissions, financial aid, housing, and so much more in a two-day event!
- Preview Days
- Attend sessions on different majors, meet advisors and other professional staff, take tours, hear a student panel speak from their perspective during these half-day programs.
- Panther Overnight Program
- Stay in one of our three residence halls with a current UWM student host. Attend classes, meet advisors and learn about being a UWM student first-hand.
- Panther Overnight Program: A Multicultural Experience
- This overnight visit program is designed for students of color who have been admitted and want to find out more about their new home - UWM!
- Coffee Talks
- A unique way to learn more about the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee ... over a cup of coffee at a coffee shop near you!
- Java Links
- It's Coffee Talks but with the Adult and Transfer student in mind! Meet with an admissions representative one-on-one to discuss your questions and concerns as an adult, returning, or transfer student in a relaxed setting near you!
- Adult Student Info Sessions
- If you are an adult student thinking about starting or re-entering college, this is the program to get you from thinking to doing!
Meet Your Admission Advisor
We can help you with all your questions: we're here for YOU!