Sample life as a UWM student both in and out of the classroom.
Learn how the city of Milwaukee will enhance your education. Meet current UWM students to get the inside scoop on being a Panther. Chat with advisors about majors and more!
With the beach five minutes away, UW-Milwaukee is in the perfect location to enjoy everything the city of Milwaukee has to offer. Including the Art Museum, Summerfest, watching the Brewers play at Miller Park and hanging out on the East Side.
- check in on the Union Concourse (from 8:30-9:00am).
- have an opportunity to meet with academic departments and discuss majors.
- learn how to prepare for college and next steps.
- find out about UWM campus traditions and experience why so many students are excited to share their Panther Pride!
- see why UWM is an exceptional education at a great value and learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to all future Panthers.
- check out where the hot spots are in Milwaukee and how the city can enhance your learning experience.
- Take tours! School/college, residence hall, neighborhood trolley and campus tours - choose one or two and get a good feel for the university and surrounding community!
Click HERE for a sample agenda of the day (p.s. on the day of the event, you will receive a personalized agenda with your specific information, the day tailored just for you!).
Let Bronce, a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, tour you around Milwaukee and show you why UWM is the right choice for you.
Watch as Ciera shares some of her favorite ways to have fun, meet new friends and network on campus.
UWM student Alyssa explains internship opportunities. With help from professors and internships at local Fortune 500 companies, UWM can make landing your dream job a reality.
If you are interested in going to a school with a lively campus life, over 300 student organizations, and a Division I athletics program, UWM is the right fit for you. We offer a little bit of everything to all students, so come and get to know us better at our Meet Milwaukee event!
Questions or concerns?
Contact our Visitor Front Desk at (414) 229-4397 or email@example.com