Preview Days offer you and your guests a chance to get a head start on your educational career. These half-day programs are offered six times throughout the year. They are designed for high school juniors and seniors who are interested in learning more about the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
You will have the opportunity to
- Tour the beautiful UWM campus
- Meet with an academic advisor and find out more about your major
- Learn more about housing, admission, financial aid, faculty expectations, student life and much more
- See why UWM has become the school of choice for thousands of students each year!
Want to see what happens at a Preview Day?
- 7:45am - Campus Tour
- 9:15am - Welcome / Why UWM?
- 9:45am - Preview of Majors Breakout Sessions
- 10:15am - Browse Tables and check out Resources at UWM
- 10:40am - Wisconsin Covenant Information (for WC students)
- 11:00am - Choose from three sessions: Access to Success / Financial Aid Workshop / Housing
- 11:40am - Choose from three sessions: Student Panel / Financial Aid Workshop / Housing
- 12:15pm - Closing and Raffle
- 12:30pm - Campus Tour or School/College Tour (School of Architecture and Lubar School of Business)
- 1:45pm - Campus Tour
Upcoming 2012-2013 Preview Day dates
- July 19, 2013
- August 9, 2013
Student/Special Group Registration
If you are interested in registering a group of students for the Preview Day, please contact Kim Huettl (info listed below). She will assist you in getting your group registration set up.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kim Huettl, Preview Day Coordinator
Department of Recruitment and Outreach
P.O. Box 2174
Milwaukee, WI 53201