Visiting students are paired with current UWM students. As a Panther Overnight Program attendee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Stay overnight in Sandburg Residence Halls
- Go to Monday morning classes
- Eat at the Sandburg Cafeteria and other dining areas
- Use the Union Rec Center (billiards, ping pong and bowling)
- Meet other prospective UWM students
- Experience life as a UWM college student!
A $30 registration fee is required and meals are included. Space is limited. Register and send in payment early. Programs tend to fill up 2-4 weeks in advance. Please make check payable to UWM. Be sure to include the student's name and the date of the event on the check.
- April 21-22, 2013
The Panther Overnight Program runs from 3:00 p.m. Sunday to 3:00 p.m. Monday. Students must attend the entire program.
- 2:45pm - Check-in outside of Sandburg Flicks
- 3:00pm - Optional Tour
- 5:00pm - Choose classes to attend Monday and Icebreakers
- 6:00pm - Dinner in Sandburg Cafeteria
- 8:45-10:15pm - Residence Halls activity and other games
- 9:00pm - Movie in the Flicks
Remember to get plenty of sleep because classes come early in the morning!
- 7:30am - Breakfast and drop-off luggage in Flicks
- 8-11am - Attend classes that were selected
- 11:00am - Meet at Flicks / Lunch in Gasthaus / Shopping time at Bookstore (bring money for personal bookstore purchases)
- 12:45pm - Meet at the Union Information Desk
- 1:00pm - Camp-In "College 101: Things You Need to Know"
- 2:00pm - Meet with an advisor from your major area of interest
- 3:00pm - Residence Halls activity and other games
If you have any questions, please call the Panther Overnight Program coordinator, Kim Huettl, at 414.229.3491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited. Register and send in payment early, programs tend to fill 2-4 weeks in advance. Students are required to attend the entire program which begin Sunday 4:00 p.m.(optional tour at 3:00p.m.) and end Monday, 3:00 p.m. This event has a $30 registration fee. Please make checks payable to UWM. Include the student's name and the date of the event on the check and mail it to:
Department of Recruitment and Outreach
Kim Huettl, UWM Panther Overnight Program Coordinator
P.O. Box 2174
Milwaukee, WI 53201