Writing Center – Meet Our Tutors
All tutors are trained to converse with writers regardless of the subject or task. To select a specific tutor, however, this list of tutors’ self-declared academic majors, experience and interests may help you decide.
English, Literary Theory, Film Theory, Criticsim, MLA, Online Library Research, Resume/CVs, Personal Statements, Grant Writing
English, Literary Studies, Creative Writing, Research, Public Speaking, MLA
English, Film/Media Studies, Literature/Criticism, Women's/Gender Studies, Fiction, Online Research, Personal Statements, Resumes/CVs, Conference Proposals, MLA, Chicago Style
- Jonathan B.
- History, Ethnic Studies, Anthropology, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, Archival and Electronic Research, Fiction, Screen and Stage plays, Resumes
- Josh W.
- Literary Studies, English Education, Creative Writing, Research, Mass Communication, MLA, APA, Grant Writing
Professional/Technical Writing, Grant Writing, Document Design, Research, Women's and Gender Studies, MLA
English and Literacy Studies, Women's Studies, Literary and Film Analysis, Resumes, MLA, ASL
- Liz Z.
- Dance, Journalism/Mass Communication, Honors College
- Max N.
- Analytical Essays, Film Studies, Media Studies (film/TV/music/journalism), Research Papers
English Education, Women's Studies, Curriculum and Instruction, Literary Analysis, Close Reading, MLA
- Molly U.
- Rhetoric and Composition, English Education, Feminist/Queer/Gender Studies, Social Justice
English and Bilingual/ESL Education, Literary Criticism, Curriculum and Instruction, Creative Writing, Poetry, MLA, some APA, Library Resources
English, Poetry, Creative Writing, Resumes/CVs, Personal Statements, Artist Statements, MLA