2013 Summer Hours
Tuesday thru Thursday
May 28-June 20
Monday thru Thursday
June 24-August 15
Curtin Hall 127
Satellite will reopen
September 16, 2013
Writing Center – Meet Our Tutors
All tutors are trained to converse with writers regardless of the subject or task. To select a specific tutor, however, this list of tutors’ self-declared academic majors, experience and interests may help you decide.
- Alana J.
- Music, Music Research, ESL, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, Resumes
- Amy S.
- Technical Writing, ESL, Chicago Manual of Style, Anthropology, Civil Engineering, Grant Writing
- Amy Z.
- English, Literature, Psychology, Creative Writing, MLA, ESL, Resume/CVs, Personal Statements, Publishing
- Andrew K.
- English, Literary Theory, Film Theory, Criticism, MLA, Online Library Research, Resume/CVs, Personal Statements, Grant Writing
- Anita S.
- English, Education, ESL, Online Research, APA, Grant Writing
- Benjamin B.
- English, MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style, Technical Writing, Computer Research, School Applications, Personal Statements
- Brian B.
- Criminal Justice, Psychology, Creative Writing, APA, Law Enforcement Reports
- Christopher S.
- Creative Writing, Curriculum & Instruction, MLA, Research, Personal Statements
- David M.
- Celtic Studies, Chicago Manual of Style, Linguistics, MLA, Natural Sciences
- Emily C.
- Communication, Research, APA, Marketing, Press Releases, Resumes, Cover Letters, Personal Statements
- Jackie D.
- English, Literary Analysis, Rhetorical Analysis, MLA, Classics, Online Research
- Jessica R.
- English, Education, MLA, APA, Lab Reports, Academic Analysis, Creative Writing
- Jonathan B.
- History, Ethnic Studies, Anthropology, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, Archival and Electronic Research, Fiction, Screen and Stage plays, Resumes
- Jonathan D.
- Communication, APA, ESL, Grant Writing, Sciences (Bio-science, Public Health, Aviation), Fiction, Rhetoric
- Joe D.
- Secondary English Education, Literature, Narrative Writing, Creative Writing (fiction and nonfiction), Research, Film Studies, MLA
- Josh W.
- Literary Studies, English Education, Creative Writing, Research, Mass Communication, MLA, APA, Grant Writing
- Mark H.
- English, Humanities, MLA, Grant Writing, Fundraising Writing
- Max N.
- Analytical Essays, Film Studies, Media Studies (film/TV/music/journalism), Research Papers
- Molly U.
- Secondary English Education, Literature and Language Studies, Rhetoric and Composition, Social Justice
- Morgan J.
- Chicago Manual of Style, MLA, Business/Technical Writing, Personal Statements, Philosophy, Linguistics, Library Science, Art and Art History, Resumes
- Pierce G.
- Creative Writing, Business/Technical Writing, MLA, Computer Science, Literary Criticism
- Sola T.
- Literary Analysis, Film analysis/Criticism, Research papers, MLA/Chicago Styles, plays, Personal Statements, Economics, History, Geography
- Sophia Z.
- ESL, Education, Academic Writing, Spanish Literature and History