Writing Center – Meet Our Tutors
All tutors are trained to converse with writers regardless of the subject or task. To select a specific tutor, however, this list of tutors’ self-declared academic majors, experience and interests may help you decide.
English, Creative Writing, Poetry, Literary Analysis, MLA
English, Literary Theory, Film Theory, Criticsim, MLA, Online Library Research, Resume/CVs, Personal Statements, Grant Writing
Biology, Psychology, Scientific Writing, C/Vs, Personal Statements
Social Work, Psychology, Lab Reports, Research Writing, APA
English, Technical Writing, Business Writing, Literary Analysis, MLA, Labor Relations
English, Literary Studies, Creative Writing, Research, Public Speaking, MLA
English, Film/Media Studies, Literature/Criticism, Fiction, Online Research, Personal Statements, Resumes/CVs, Screenwriting, MLA
- Jonathan B.
- History, Ethnic Studies, Anthropology, MLA, Chicago Manual of Style, Archival and Electronic Research, Fiction, Screen and Stage plays, Resumes
- Josh H.
- Professional and Technical Writing, Business Writing, LGBT Studies, Chicago Manual of Style, AP, Creative Writing, Cultural Studies, Literary Analysis, Document Design
- Josh W.
- Literary Studies, English Education, Creative Writing, Research, Mass Communication, MLA, APA, Grant Writing
Professional/Technical Writing, Grant Writing, Document Design, Research, Women's and Gender Studies, MLA
- Leah F.
- English and Literacy Studies, Women's Studies, Literary and Film Analysis, Resumes, MLA, ASL
- Liz Z.
- Dance, Journalism/Mass Communication, Honors College
- Max N.
- Analytical Essays, Film Studies, Media Studies (film/TV/music/journalism), Research Papers
English Education, Women's Studies, Literary Analysis, Close Reading, MLA
Rhetoric and Composition, Literary Analysis, Psychology, Social Sciences, Research Writing, Personal Statements, Linguistics, MLA
- Molly U.
- Rhetoric and Composition, English Education, Feminist/Queer/Gender Studies, Social Justice
English, Poetry, Creative Writing, History, Philosophy, Fine Art, Business/Technical Writing, ESL, MLA
English and Bilingual/ESL Education, Literary Criticism, Curriculum and Instruction, Creative Writing, Poetry, MLA, some APA, Library Resources
English, Creative Writing, Literary Criticism and Analysis, Creative Fiction/Non-Fiction
English, Poetry, Creative Writing, Resumes/CVs, Personal Statements, Artist Statements, MLA