2015 Summer HoursBeginning Wednesday, May 27
Beginning Monday, June 22
Curtin Hall 127
Library East Wing
Satellite will reopen Fall 2015
Class Visits to the Writing Center
Our statistics consistently show that the #1 way students learn about us is through their teachers. To encourage your students to take advantage of the Writing Center, schedule a class visit any time during the semester. A Writing Center representative will take about 10 minutes to tell your students about our services including the following:
- The Writing Center is for everyone—all writers, freshmen through graduate students, even faculty—at all skill levels and in every subject.
- All appointments are one-on-one 25 or 50 minute sessions.
- It's easy to make an appointment on our website.
- The Center is a friendly and confidential place staffed by well-trained tutors who enjoy talking to fellow writers about their projects.
To schedule a class visit, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Your course title and time
- Number of students in class
- 1st and 2nd choice of dates for visit
Please wait for confirmation while we make every effort to accommodate your request.