2016 Spring HoursStarting Monday, February 8
Monday - Wednesday 9am - 7pm
Thursday 9am - 4pm
Friday 9am - pm
Curtin Hall 127
Library East Wing
Class Visits to the Writing Center
Our statistics consistently show that the #1 way students learn about us is through their teachers. To encourage your students to take advantage of the Writing Center, schedule a class visit any time during the semester. A Writing Center representative will take about 10 minutes to tell your students about our services including the following:
- The Writing Center is for everyone—all writers, freshmen through graduate students, even faculty—at all skill levels and in every subject.
- All appointments are one-on-one 25 or 50 minute sessions.
- It's easy to make an appointment on our website.
- The Center is a friendly and confidential place staffed by well-trained tutors who enjoy talking to fellow writers about their projects.
To schedule a class visit, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Your course title and time
- Number of students in class
- 1st and 2nd choice of dates for visit
Please wait for confirmation while we make every effort to accommodate your request.