The Center for 21st Century Studies (C21) is situated uniquely at the intersection where scholars, artists, and students from across all disciplines can engage in robust dialogue concerning topics of compelling interest. You can contribute to this important work.
Your tax-deductible donation supports our efforts to encourage and strengthen cross-disciplinary studies. It helps us sustain our reputation for excellence, provides more flexibility for our programming, and expands our outreach to both the academic community and the public at large.
Please make a gift to C21 today!
- Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Foundation Make a Gift page.
- Under Gift Information, from the first dropdown menu select "Letters & Science."
- In the second dropdown menu, select "21st Century Studies."
- Use the Special Instructions box to add any details like:
- Designating the gift to a special project or area of interest
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone
- Asking to remain anonymous
Give by Check
To make a gift with a check, please make your check or money order payable to “The UWM Foundation.” Send to:
Attn: Christina Makal McCaffery
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Please enclose how you would like your gift to be used.
For more information about Planned Giving, Corporate and Foundation Philanthropy, and other major gift opportunities, or to simply make a gift over the phone, please contact
Christina Makal McCaffery
Our students and researchers appreciate your gift!