Communication Sciences & Disorders

Graduate Admission Requirements

Admission Requirements for students with a non-Communication Sciences & Disorders Bachelor's Degree (Undergraduate Non-degree/Special Students)

The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders welcomes students from other academic areas on the UWM campus, as well as students transferring to UWM from other institutions. However, to apply to UWM Graduate School for graduate studies in Communication Sciences and Disorders, you must first meet the undergraduate requirements for the appropriate focus of study. If you are considering UWM for Graduate School, please consult the Office of Student Affairs as early as possible. Please call (414) 229-2758 for an appointment or information.

Admission Requirements for students with a Communication Sciences & Disorders Degree or equivalent

For information about graduate program eligibility, please see our Graduate program admission FAQs. Questions about CSD master's degree eligibilty can be directed to Dr. Gelfer, CSD Graduate Program Coordinator,, voice: (414) 229-6465.