- The health and fitness industry is one of the most diverse and fastest growing industries in the country.
- The majority of our graduates are offered employment at the site of their internship. Most find employment within months of graduation.
- Graduates of our programs boast a nearly 100% pass rate, earning specialized professional certificates in their area of expertise.
- Faculty members are nationally-recognized experts who conduct break-through scientific research in a wide variety of areas.
- The inaugural class of Doctorate of Physical Therapy graduated in 2010.
- The College’s NCAA Division I Athletic Training Education Program curriculum is the only such program in Southeast Wisconsin.
- Admission to the program is competitive, with approximately 15 students admitted per year.
- Over the past five years the first-time passing rate for the national board of certification exam for UW Milwaukee Students has been 80%. This is well above the national average of approximately 40%.
- Within one year of graduation, 90% of students have either been accepted to graduate school or employed in the athletic training field.