Susan Kundrat, MS, RD, CSSD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Nutritional Sciences Program Director
Enderis Hall, Room 415
Phone: (414) 229-5597
Fax: (414) 229-2619
- M.S., Human Nutrition, Iowa State University
- Dietetic Internship, Beth Israel Hospital (Boston)
- B.S., Dietetics, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition for Wellness and Prevention
- Nutrition Communications
- Weight Management
Professor Kundrat’s major focus is undergraduate education related to nutrition. A Registered Dietitian and Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics, her expertise includes sports nutrition, wellness nutrition, integrative nutrition, nutrition communications, corporate nutrition, health promotion, and weight management. She has a strong interest in the local foods movement, natural foods, community nutrition, and farm-to-table nutrition. Professor Kundrat integrates practical, hands-on nutrition education into her classrooms and facilitates community nutrition education and service learning within the nutrition program.
Kundrat, S. (2012, September). Packing Protein. Training and Conditioning Magazine, 22(6).
- Leadership Award, College of Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2014.