Invest in the Electa Quinney Institute for American Indian Education
As a friend and supporter, we can send you periodic updates and ways you might like to volunteer and participate in our programs. Thank You!
Join us and together we will:
- Increase American Indian student success by fostering high-quality educational instruction, opportunities, and groundbreaking research;
- Enhance the knowledge and diversity of K-12 educators, preparing more American Indians to teach and non-Indian teachers to be more aware of American Indian identity and issues;
- Advance understanding of American Indians in the urban setting;
- Inform and guide local, state, and federal policy as it relates to urban American Indians; and
- Address community needs through effective partnerships between public and private organizations.
Ways to give your tax deductible gift:
- Send your check payable to the UWM Foundation and in the memo line write: Electa Quinney Institute.Please mail to:
UWM Foundation, Inc.
1440 East North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Consider remembering UWM’s Electa Quinney Institute in your estate plans, will or trust. Please call the UWM Office of Development at 414-229-3020 for the correct language to use in your bequest.
- Give online by clicking the donation button and completing the gift form. Next to the field “Direct My gift to:" you will need to select "UNIVERSITY WIDE" (first on the list) and then select "Electa Quinney American Indians Scholar Fund" (see screen shots below).