Federal Pell Grant
- Must meet eligibility requirements and show financial need.
- EFC (estimated family contribution) and enrollment status determine amount of award.
- May be eligible for a partial grant if enrolled for less than half-time (fewer than 6 credits)
- Eligibility is limited to 12 full-time semesters (or the equivalent).
- Award will be decreased if enrolled less than full-time (less-than 12 undergraduate credits). If eligible, full-time academic year awards range from $602 to $5,730. Additional awards may be available if eligible for a 2nd Pell award.
- Students receiving a full-time Pell Grant in Fall and Spring semesters will not have summer Pell eligibility.