Fund for Wisconsin Scholars Grant
- Wisconsin resident
- Graduated from a Wisconsin Public High School within last three years
- Full-time, resident student in a Wisconsin public school for four semesters prior to graduation
- Enrolled full time (12 or more credits) in an undergraduate degree or certificate program
- Eligible for a Federal Pell grant
- Have remaining unmet financial need
- May continue to receive FFWS grant for up to 10 consecutive semesters if eligibility is maintained, adequate academic progress is being made, and degree completion is expected.
- Higher Educational Aids Board (HEAB) will select first-semester freshman randomly from a list of eligible students provided by UWM.
- HEAB anticipates notifying selected students by 1st week in October.
- Maximum grant is $4,000 per year.