Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Hearing and Visually Handicapped Student Grant

  • Awarded to students who have a severe or profound hearing or visual impairment.
  • Wisconsin resident.
  • Based on need.
  • Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance.