Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Wisconsin Grant

(Formerly known as the Wisconsin Higher Education Grant)

  • Wisconsin resident attending a Wisconsin public college.
  • Based on Financial need.
  • At least half-time enrollment.
  • Enrollment in a program leading to a first bachelor's degree.
  • Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance
  • Maximum of 10 semesters eligibility.
  • Award ranges from $764 - $2,324 per academic year.