Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Wisconsin Indian Grant

  • Wisconsin resident.
  • Certified one-quarter American Indian by your tribe.
  • Some money may be available for graduate students.
  • Not be delinquent in payments of court-ordered child support and/or maintenance
  • Maximum of 10 semesters eligibility.
  • Award may be reduced for less than full-time enrollment.
  • Maximum award is $1,100 per academic year.