Ask The Panther
Ask any financial aid question and get answers right away!
View top ten »

Work Study Payroll Periods and Pay Dates

Employers and students should take note of the following payroll information.

  1. Unless otherwise notified by the UWM Payroll Office: student W-4 Forms and Student Payroll Request (SPR) direct deposit forms should be submitted (by the employer) to the Payroll Office as soon as possible but no later than the second Wednesday of any given student payroll period prior to the first day the student works.
  2. Contact the UWM Payroll Office (Room 260 170 Engelmann, 229-5804) for assistance.
  3. W-4 Form-Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate due date and Pay Date are all subject to UWM Payroll Office change notification.

Student payroll information, including the payroll schedule, can be found on the payroll website: