University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee

University Housing

alterra glory banner

Forms & Publications


Most University Housing forms and publications can be found on this page. Links will be in one of three formats: PDF, Microsoft Word, or an online form. If you have trouble accessing any of these forms, please call our office.


Residency Requirement Forms

Advertising & Reservations

Kenilworth Square Apartments Contracts

Residence Hall Contracts