Bruce A. Wade
Ph.D., Wisconsin, 1987
M.A., Wisconsin, 1984
B.S., Wisconsin, 1982
Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Cornell University, 1987-1989
Numerical Analysis & Computational Mathematics
Selected Service, Projects, and Publications
- Founder & Director, Center for Industrial Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (CIM)
- Co-Founder & Advisor, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (AMCS) Degree, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Co-Founder & Co-General Chair, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering (CMMSE) conference.
- Former Associate Chair.
- Developed new courses Math 601, 602 (Advanced Engineering Mathematics I, II), 701, 702 (Industrial Mathematics I, II).
- Smoothing Schemes for Reaction-Diffusion Systems with Nonsmooth Data, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 223, 1, (2009), 374--386, with A. Q. M. Khaliq, J. Martín-Vaquero, and M. Yousuf.
- Numerical Solution of a Long-term Average Control Problem for Singular Stochastic Processes, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, 66, (2007), 451--473, with P. Kaczmarke, S. T. Kent, G. A. Rus, and R. H. Stockbridge.
- On Smoothing of the Crank-Nicolson Scheme and Higher order Schemes for Pricing Barrier Options, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 204, 1, (2007), 144--158, with A. Q. M. Khaliq, M. Yousuf, J. Vigo-Aguiar, and R. Deininger.