Transfer CommunitySandburg Hall
Enrollment: There is no course associated with this community. While not technically an LLC, it will be operated like an LLC, with a dedicated RA and professional staff member to plan events tailored to the community.
Great Choice for You If:
- You are an incoming transfer to UWM from another four-year or two-year institution (regardless of whether you lived in university housing at that institution).
- You are interested in connecting with other students who are making the transition to UWM.
- You are ready for events and atmosphere designed for students who are new to UWM, but not to college.
To create a community where new transfer students to UWM can share their experiences, network with other students in similar situations, and connect with UWM and the surrounding community.
Picture yourself ...
- Meeting other new transfers from other schools, states and countries.
- Connecting with academic resources and programs to help you ignite your UWM career.
- Enjoying a more mature living environment.
None. There is no shared academic component to this community.
In Their Words:
Devin Van Dyke, LLC Student:
"I have a blast here, I enjoy being around my suite-mates, it's sweet!"
Jayson Connor, LLC Student:
"It's fun living here because I get to meet new people, especially other transfer students like myself, as well as international students."
Last Updated: 11/25/13