Nov. 13, ETF presentation on retirement decisions
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) Benefits for Employees
Who are Nearing Retirement
Date: November 13, 2013
Time: 6:30pm -8:30 pm
Place: Student Union Ballroom West
Register to attend:
A representative of the Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF) will present retirement benefit information for members who anticipate retiring during the next
five years. Learn about topics that are important to the process and the decisions that need to made when retiring in the WRS, including:
- Annuity Options/Lump Sum Option
- Beneficiary Designation Forms
- Retirement Benefit Calculations
- Core Trust Fund and Variable Trust Fund
- Purchasing Service
- Annual Annuity Adjustments
- Additional Contributions
- Return-to-Work Rules
- Health Insurance/Life Insurance
This session is for you, if you :
- are looking for a better understanding of WRS retirement benefits.
- are planning for your financial future and hope to maximize your WRS benefits.
- have questions concerning WRS retirement benefits and wish to have them addressed by one of our specialist.
Visit etf.wi.gov for other learning opportunities.