Sharon A. Hansen, director
The Concert Chorale is the most select large mixed UWM choral ensemble, carrying a long tradition of the finest choral performances within the Peck School of the Arts. The Concert Chorale performs sacred and secular music from all historical periods and styles. It also premieres works of contemporary composers and performs major choral/orchestral masterworks in collaboration with the Women’s Chorus, University Choir and Symphony Orchestra.
- Successful audition and instructor permission required.
- Strong vocal and music reading skills are required; membership is highly competitive.
- Auditions occur the first week of each semester.
- Information on auditions can be obtained by viewing the Choir Auditions website.
- Information on auditions can also be obtained by calling the choral office at (414) 229-3608. Written audition information is posted on the UWM CHOIRS bulletin board across from Music 165 the week before each semester begins.
Students can register for this class in the UWM Schedule of Classes:
MUSIC 56 Concert Chorale (music major section);
MUSIC 57 Concert Chorale (non-music major section); or
MUSIC 795 Concert Chorale (graduate student section).
For further information, email the UWM Concert Chorale conductor Sharon Hansen email@example.com. You may also call the UWM Choral Office at (414) 229-3608.