Department of Theatre
Theatre at the Peck School challenges every student to undergo a personal metamorphosis and access the talent within, becoming an artist who can dream, imagine, and engage the world.
The Department supports student learning through creative practice, performance, and production. It teaches theatre as a way of changing, exploring, analyzing, reflecting, and affecting society and the people in it. The department’s goal is to provide students with lifelong skills they can apply in lasting, strong and meaningful ways thorough out their lives.
The collaborative process of theatre, bringing professional expertise into the classroom, and building a solid educational foundation for our students is enhanced by UWM’s urban setting that fosters access to a thriving professional arts community through service learning, mentoring and internships, fieldwork, and practicum placements.
Achieve your theatre-related goals – learn more about the Peck School Theatre experience today.
- Theatre - PSOA Alumni in RENT: The Musical
- Inter Arts - From Microsoft to MADtv, here are 11 UWM alums whose work you know
- Theatre - UWMPSOA Alum Travis Knight Stars in Forward Theatre's Production of 'Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike'
- Film/Theatre - TERRY BYRNE TAKES THE LONG ROAD TO THE COLLEGE
- Inter-Arts - UWM's Beautiful Rendition of 'Little Women'