Request for Support
Your SOE Educational Technology Design staff can assist you in preparing, designing, or updating your online or hybrid courses, or offer suggestions for integrating technology into a face-to-face class. We've been working with faculty across the school to develop new ways to manage workload, increase student engagement, and improve student learning outcomes. Examples include:
1) use of video announcements and/or student-produced video
2) redesigned course activities to increase engagement
3) integration of social media
4) use of synchronous sessions (Collaborate) to create community
5) course structures that move beyond the "read and post" model of D2L discussion forums
6) allowing students join the classroom from remote locations
Or, we can help you try to solve a nagging design question that you just haven't had time to resolve.
Please fill out the form below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include course number, items you'd like help with, and a syllabus, if you have one.
Fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are required. After you click Submit, you will be redirected to the SOE Distance Education home page.
We will respond to your request for support within 48 business hours.