UITS Classroom Services offers many solutions to address the varying technical needs of collegiate instruction and for other campus-related departmental events. Set-up and use of audio-visual equipment is provided free-of-charge for credit classes. Equipment will generally be set up in classrooms by UITS staff. However, some items are available for pick up by university staff at the Classroom Services office in Bolton 238.
Equipment Ordering Procedure
- Equipment orders must be made using the AV Equipment Reservation Request.
- Due to scheduling limitations, delivery and/or set-up orders require that all requests are submitted at least 1 University business day prior to equipment need to allow proper time to process the request. Classroom Services reserves the right to deny requests that do not meet this standard.
- Pick-up requests require the customer that requested the equipment pick it up and return it.
- Charges may apply for non-credit courses, workshops, seminars, meetings and operators.
- All recordable media must be supplied by the customer including cassettes, SD cards and mini DVD's.